IT/ERP Systems Manager (NAV) - £60,000 DOE
One of our End User clients, a long-established brewery in Manchester, has reached out and asked us to find for them an experienced IT Systems Manager to help ensure the overall smooth-running of their IT system. The company is a SME and is a family-run business with a friendly environment - reflected by the majority of staff being longstanding employees.
The role is an opportunity to take responsibility for guiding, developing and supporting the organization's IT department and internal systems (Navision), as well as overseeing their upgrade onto D365 Business Central in the next year, working alongside their tech partner. Your role will see you act in a leadership capacity for their small IT team, collaborating with all verticals of the business and liaising across departments. The company has its office in Stockport that you will be expected to travel to, however there is scope for a homeworking/onsite split arrangement.
- The role is an IT Systems Manager, and is a new role within the company.
- User and System support and managing
- Liaising with stakeholders within the company
- Responsible for sorting all IT issues, both Hardware and Software.
- Stakeholder Management - Tried and tested, stakeholder-facing skills are crucial due to the nature of this role.
- Technology Systems & Products- Ideally, candidates will have proven experience with ERP (Dynamics NAV/Business Central).
- Communication - effective communication will be essential for you to liaise across all departments of the business.
- Responsibility - you will be the go-to person for sorting all IT issues and so a robust working knowledge of IT Systems is essential, as is knowledge of Navision.
What's on offer
- A generous salary, ranging up to £60,000 (experience dependant)
- The chance to beef your CV up by working on a project with the latest D365 technology
- The opportunity to work for a historic company that has been around for 180 years, as well as discounts on their alcohol products.
- Very friendly, close-knit work environment
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, please contact Jake Connor by phone on 0191 261 3250 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 261 3250 or via email email@example.com.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL