Data Analyst - Fully remote - up to £50,000
Expanding at a rapid pace where the data team needs to keep up with the business growth..
You will report to the Head of Data with a team based across multiple countries including UK, US and Canada.
The team currently consists of Data Engineers, who generally carry out database responsibilities and preparation of Data Pipelines. The Data Analysts will then organise the reporting, insights and liaising with the wider business.
The tech they use is a Snowflake data warehouse alongside Looker for data reporting. However, they have data stored in a variety of systems including SQL, Azure, PostgreSQL, Maria DB. Therefore, you need to be comfortable working with data from a variety of sources.
What you will need for this role:C
- Consideration to see candidates who have experience with different data visualisation tools outside Looker, e.g. Power BI.
- Must have strong experience in writing complex SQL queries, strong experience creating reports and delivering insights
- Strong experience working without defined processes and with numerous data sources and potentially "messy" data pipelines.
- Strong coding experience and the ability to play around with the data to create reports from it.
- Data migration experience
The type of person they need:
- You will have sufficient development/coding experience for someone that enjoys data analysis
- You will LOVE data
- Up for a challenge, many aspects of the business have never been reported on. You will be responsible for pioneering this new part of the business
- Thrives on taking a lead, working autonomously and independently
- An understanding of payment processing is a nice to have but not required.
- Snowflake knowledge is nice to have
The role is fully remote and therefore my client will provide you with a £500 allowance to kit out your home office!
Contact Cameron Spencer for more details - email@example.com - 0191 223 5303