Dynamics NAV Developer - South Plainfield, NJ - $90k
Our client is one of the top Dynamics NAV end users in New Jersey, a rapidly expanding 3rd party logistics company focused in the cosmetics and luxury goods space. They are preparing for an upcoming NAV upgrade and are in need of an additional onsite technical resource to assist in development work.
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of experience on Dynamics NAV
- C/AL programming experience required
- Implementation/upgrade experience on NAV preferred
- Experience on manufacturing and warehousing modules preferred
- Knowledge of EDI mapping and configuration a plus
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll receive:
- $90,000 base salary PLUS performance based BONUS
- Top of the line benefits package
- Remote flexibility with very little travel
- Excellent PTO plan and work/life balance
- Opportunity to work with the latest NAV technologies
If you are interested in learning more about this position, send your resume to email@example.com or call Matt at 646-540-7521.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.