We are looking for IT consultants with experience in support / end user computing!
Joining the team based in either Oslo or Drammen, you will be part of a department with a high level of expertise across a broad range of technologies.
You will have opportunities to work independently and outside of your comfort zone, as well as part of the wider team to deliver on large projects, but regardless you will be supported, encouraged, and learn from the experiences.
It is not so important what you know today, but what you want to learn in the future! There are lots of opportunities for training and courses to develop yourself in the direction you want to go, and seniors on hand to mentor you at work.
You will grow during your time as a consultant, and as a knowledge-driven company, you will be encouraged to broaden your horizons, be curious, and take on new challenges that excite you.
Due to the client base, Norwegian & English fluency is required.
We are looking for you to have experiences such as:
- Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Azure AD
- Expertise on Windows client
- Experience with large scale deployment of Windows and applications using automation technology and tools
- Relevant Certifications: Azure Admin, Azure DevOps, Office 365, Citrix
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced insurances and pension
- Equipment required for your role
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Training, courses, certifications
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org