Azure Integration Manager - £75,000 - Milton Keynes (REMOTE)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Azure Integration Developer to join a high performing team/organisation. You will be responsible for all Integration related services. Additionally, you will also be providing input into the Data strategy and incorporate Cyber Security for the integration layer for the business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Designing and Delivering Azure API and associated data platform solutions
- Designing and Integrating Azure platforms
- Delivering and Presenting Proofs of Concepts
- Working closely with Data Developers to ensure high quality of specifies data
- Analyse and production of requirements and specifications
- Budget and spend control
- Team Management and Support
Skills & Qualifications
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions or Architecting Microsoft Azure Certifications
- Proven track record of Designing and Delivering distributed Cloud Solutions using Microsoft Azure
- Strong experience with Microsoft App Service Fabric, Microsoft Azure API Management
- Strong experience with JSON, REST and Data based APIs
- Azure Service Bus and Azure Notifications Hub
- Good experience working with Structured and Un-Structured Data
- Strong experience working in a DevOps environment; ideally with CI/CD
- Strong experience and understanding of Agile practices
- Strong experience Delivering Designing Azure API and associated data platform solutions
- Strong experience leading, motivating and managing a high performing team
- Strong experience with 3rd Party Service Providers
- API integration
- Salary of up to £75,000 + benefits
- Fully Remote Role
- Opportunity to create your own road map for career progression
- Opportunity to hire and build out your own team
We are holding interviews as of the 23rd July 2021. You can call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
Azure, Azure API, Analysis, Architecture Design, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure CosmosDB, Azure Storage, SaaS, PaaS, Migration, Milton Keynes, Home-based, Remote