- Responsible for implementing products for new customers
- Further development and troubleshooting of existing solutions at our customers
- Project management and participation in various customer projects, both Norwegian and Nordic
- Contribute with specialist expertise in product development and sales processes
- Higher technological education
- Good competence and understanding of relational databases such as SQL or equivalent
- Good competence in XML and API based integrations
- Thinks solution-oriented and is curious
- Works proactively and is good at completing projects
- Is cooperative and outgoing
In this role you will be working closely with the project and business support department but also collaborating closely with the technical teams, making sure customer needs are met. Your role will be implementing/integrating various financial products related too online shopping, invoicing and subscription services. You will be the person responsible for speaking directly with customers and making sure that the company maintain high levels of satisfaction. You will be helping consult on new features, understanding customer needs and making sure the implementations go smoothly.
The company offer market leading payment solutions, focused on the global market. The company have 7500 employees around the global and 500 employees in the Nordic regions. They currently have a range of clients from very large enterprise customers too small local organisations. You will get to deal with the full range of customers, dealing with the integration of payment solutions. The environment is international, you will be working with colleagues from across the world.
If this sounds like a role which could interest you please apply now!