Our client, a premier Microsoft Gold Partner are growing their expert team and are looking to hire multiple Azure Technical Architects to work on cutting edge and challenging projects.
We are looking for someone who has most or all the following capabilities:
- Deep understanding of Azure, Apps, Infra and DevOps space and cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Deep technical experience in application design and development including app migrations to Azure, app refactoring, designing and building apps using Azure native technologies, app integrations etc.
- Experience and familiarity with Azure app related services - App Services, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Core, Web APIs, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Grid, Azure Kubernetes Service, SQL Server, Azure SQL Database etc.
- Hands-on with tools & methods in capability, business transformation delivery, sizing & estimations
- Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Chef, ARM Templates, and Puppet is preferred
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming languages preferred: PowerShell, Bash, .Net, .Net Core, Java, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails is preferred
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
- Skilled with architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in migrating on premise workloads to the cloud
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support team
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position is preferred
- Architect Exam: Azure Fundamentals; Architecting Azure Solutions 70-534, AZ - 300 & AZ - 301, 70-533, AZ - 100 & 101 Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions, AZ - 203, 70-532 Developing Azure Solutions
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consult with clients to understand their needs and pain points, and accordingly scope and design Azure solutions, data center migrations, identify reuse and re-platforming opportunities as well as refactoring opportunities to scale their adoption of Microsoft Azure and digital transformation.
- Own the Azure technical customer engagement including developing the architectural design on specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts, and Cloud solution architecture components of customer facing contract bid responses.
- Establish and enforce quality standards for cloud solution architectures.
- Drive high priority customer initiatives on Azure in collaboration with customers and sales teams.