Our client is one of the most important Microsoft partners in Europe. Their main mission, is to support companies in their digital transformation from advise to development and deployment of solutions. The company is based in 10 country, and has more 1,200 employees but they keep a personal approach with their customers.
As part of the growth of our activities, we are recruiting for Technical Consultants specialised in Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyse customer requirements and detail them in technical specifications.
- Recommend and validate one or more technical solutions according to the validated functional specifications.
- Identify the technical and detailed characteristics of the application and model them.
- Carry out the developments and/or customisation/parameterisation according to the specifications provided by the functional consultant.
- Design the associated tests and run the first tests of the developed functionality.
- Communicate with the project participants, customer contacts or internal team members, as well as with your hierarchy, and know how to report successes as well as possible risks.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong background in technical consultancy, focusing on a Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central system
- A good listener and you are able to make proposals to customers and teams.
- Sense of analysis and synthesis allows you to provide quality work while giving priority to meeting deadlines.
- Application knowledge in the field of ERP.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English
- Generous starting salary (Depending on experience)
- Attractive employee benefits package including a company car / mobility allowance, performance-based bonus, laptop, phone, etc.
- International vision with a personal approach to consultancy
- A 36-40 hour work week with flexible working hours
- Clear career progression opportunities into IT management
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Aurelien at email@example.com, or call +31 20 241 8530
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+31 20 241 85 30 ), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15+ worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.
Dynamics CRM / D365 Customer Engagement / D365 / D365 CE / D365CE / Technical Consultant / Developer / Solution Architect / Technical Architect / Antwerp / Walloon Brabant / Brussels / Flemish Brabant / Hainaut / Namur / Liege / Relocate