You'll be working in Investment Bank IT - Market Data team. We're responsible for providing real-time market data to critical applications, including algorithmic trading, GUIs and analytical platforms. We closely collaborate with the development teams responsible for these systems. We support both stock and derivative trading business.
We own systems comprising in-house code, where we do not use third-party Java libraries due to our performance requirements and depend on internally-developed, GC-free network and collections libraries. We also integrate and build on top of products provided by market data vendors.
Candidates will ideally have experience developing systems that interact directly with exchange market data or trading interfaces.
We're looking for someone like that to help us-
- Develop, maintain and support systems delivering Market Data from exchanges, vendors and UBS systems to client applications
- With continuous improvement, test script maintenance, regression monitoring, quality control, Task and Change Management, QA Resource management and QA/Prod system co-ownership
- Problem solve, plan, analyze and contribute to regional and global projects and initiative
- Participate in planning, estimating, documentation, and stakeholder engagement
- There you will take ownership of development tasks from inception to production, collaborating with BA, PM and
- Support teams, as well as other regional Market Data teams, delivering new market feeds plus enhancements and fixes
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a QA team member working in a complex project
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Team Lead
- In-depth understanding of SDLC, QA processes and Defect Lifecycle
- Exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre)
- Expertise in open source automation tooling and CI/CD, Java, Selenium, Ranorex, Github
- Exposure to frameworks such as Cucumber
- Average SQL knowledge, some UNIX knowledge
- CI tools (such as TeamCity)
- A career navigator program
- Gym Card
- Travel Allowance
- Opportunity to buy shares