Nigel Frank International have partnered with a leader in Microsoft Technologies who offer leading cutting edge technical consulting, design, build, and migration services to their customers to maximise their utilisation in new Microsoft technologies.
As a crucial partner within the Azure space due to their tight working relationship with Microsoft, this organisation are considered an expert within their field and have proven results of providing full solutions within a full range of infrastructure disciplines and Microsoft Technologies including Azure, Microsoft's Cloud platform.
Due to exceptional growth and a further strategy to expand over the next two years, this well renowned Microsoft Partner are now looking for a Modern Workplace/ Sharepoint Consultant to join the team. As a Modern Workplace Consultant, you will be responsible for delivery of the architecture and implementation of the solution on a customers' site.
- Opportunity to gain highly accredited certifications in Microsoft technologies specific to your role
- Strong focus on cross-selling and an opportunity to learn new skills and technologies to expand skillset and stay up to date with market
- Starting salary of £65,000 depending upon skills/experience
- Performance-related bonus
- Opportunity to work with Power Platform and build custom apps
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conceptualisation and design of complex solutions
- Running technical workshops covering various technologies
- Demonstrating an ongoing, proactive approach, working alongside Professional Services Solution Architecture in developing and delivering service offerings based on industry best practice
- Build and develop a team and their skills to meet the requirement of the organisation
- Experience in a customer facing role, delivering and supporting technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies
- Experience of a range of Microsoft technologies including:
- In-depth experience of the following technologies:
-Microsoft Windows (versions 7 to 10)
-OneDrive for Business
-Azure AD Connect
-Windows 10 Security Features
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/