In IT it is important to keep up to date with the latest technologies available. This is why I am pleased to offer a new role as a NAV Consultant due to one of our key clients are expanding their team.
The client is looking for an experienced Dynamics NAV Consultant to join them on their journey to success. This is a perfect opportunity for somebody with a great understanding of Dynamics NAV and that are looking to further develop their knowledge and skills, to gain recognition and achieve in a thriving and supporting environment.
The client's company is rapidly growing year on year due to their strong client base growing consistently and their fantastic reputation on the market.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with a team of Developers and Project Managers
- Configure and maintain our Dynamics NAV implementation
- Troubleshoot and fix defects
- Performance tuning
- Development in Microsoft Dynamics NAV including aspects of the core, advanced solutions and add-on products
Skills & Qualifications
- Understanding of the core functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics products and the technical tools for application customisation
- Current technical skills in core development areas centred around the Microsoft Dynamics products including SQL and API development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills