Azure Architect - Internal Role
Does an internal leading role with responsibilities for a huge migration to the cloud excite you?
Our customer wants to chat with you!
The customer is a large financial services provider, who is currently wanting to take it's whole SaaS into Azure. They have over 100,000 customers across several countries, so as you can imagine, the project is pretty huge!
Your role will consist of:
- Being responsible for future architectural road maps of their products
- Having a great say in what new technologies are implemented
- Coaching junior members of the team
- Some hands on software development / DevOps related responsibilities (including web and IaaC)
- Becoming a long term core member of the team and all of its operations
- You have a strong understanding about CI/CD pipelines, Kubernetes services and cloud networks (preferably Azure).
- You have hands on experience on designing or implementing CI/CD pipelines / infra as a code
- You have a background in web development
- You love to bring new ideas to the table
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English
- A living location of somewhere in Finland
- A very competitive salary & benefits package
- An exciting long term role with a lot of responsibility at a well-known, International company
- A close-knit team of about 15 talented software developers / architects
- Several career development pathways
Those interested should apply to this advert or send their CV & contact details to the address below. We shall be in touch shortly!
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +358 9 4245 1427