DBA Specialist- London- Paying up to £82K
I am looking for a DBA Specialist to Join an exciting Client of mine. My Client are an Institutional grade financial services network that connects companies, organisations, traders and investors to the Global markets ecosystem through a unique blend of digital platforms.
Role & Responsibilities
- On call cover as a part of a rotation with other members of the team
- Experience in managing Open Source databases such as MongoDB, Postgres and MariaDB in a large enterprise
- Developing 'best practice' standards within the DBA team and working with local and remote development teams to ensure these standards are adhered to
- When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including scaling up or out, server configuration changes, index/query changes, etc.
- Identify code defects and enhancements and develop a detailed root cause analysis that can be leveraged by the product management and development teams to improve application availability and decrease the total cost of ownership.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years administering SQL Server
- Experience of SQL2016 and above
- Database design, build, tuning and monitoring in a high transactional organisation
- Experience of working within Financial Services organisation
- Base salary up to £82K
- Wellbeing benefits
- Career progression
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin email@example.com or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.