Order Management Specialist with Navision Exp. - Mahwah, NJ
Our client is a leading producer and wholesaler of laboratory equipment and medical devices that has been in business for nearly four decades! They are an ISO 9001 family owned business who is rapidly growing and in need of an Order Management specialist with Navision ERP experience.
Your New Role
To succeed in this position, you must be a "Type A" person: highly intelligent, quick-thinking, detail-oriented, extremely analytical, problem-solver, self-motivated, and a career-minded perfectionist. The person who is selected for this position will be responsible for managing the order process from start to finish: order entry, order review, order confirmation, customer correspondence, shipping, follow-up and customer satisfaction. Management experience is a plus.
Necessary Experience and Skills:
- Extensive order processing & order management experience in an inventory-based, product distribution setting
- Clear and concise communication skills (verbal & written English)
- Customer-focused: ability to instill brand-loyalty & maintain long-lasting relationships
- Strong mathematical skills, including the ability to understand different units of measure and packaging configurations
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines, in a fast-paced changing environment, gracefully.
- Ability to navigate & decipher different customer PO formats while capturing all special requirements and instructions.
- Knowledge of shipping methods and terms; experience with domestic and export shipments including required documentation
- Understanding of credit terms and ISO requirements
- Strong organization skills, quick learner with excellent retention skills, positive attitude, easy-going, ability to be flexible and patient in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to train others
- Ability to develop and document job processes and procedures
- Proficiency with Outlook e-mail along with excellent Excel and Word skills
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and fully own the complete order process from start to finish in a timely manner
- Monitors orders daily and keeps customers updated to resolve any and all issues that prevent orders from flowing through the system, shipping and billing properly
- Prepare shipping documents including certificates of origin, bill of landings for international shipments
- Handle any delivery issues including missing shipments and damaged material
- Maintain back order and open order files, updating the customer on the order status and providing analysis when required
- Professionally manage queries and complaints to ensure that they are resolved within agreed timescales
- Ensure that the customer's journey is seamless and recognized as first class within the industry
- Enter customer orders into ERP system (knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision a plus)
- Proof and review all customer orders for accuracy (items, pricing, terms & conditions, shipping method/terms, special notes & customer instructions, etc.)
- Research and resolution of any discrepancies during the order entry process or at any other time in the order processing cycle
- Communicate with customers regarding their order throughout the processing cycle
- Communicate with other departments related to order process: pricing discrepancies, credit issues, back orders, low inventory, shipping method, etc.
- Support sales team by developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers
- Assist customers via phone and e-mail with order inquiries, product questions, shipment questions, problem resolution
- Team player with ability to work well with supervisors, co-workers, other departments, etc.
- Must be willing to cross-train as needed
WHAT WE OFFER
- $60-65k base salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Vacation/PTO Plan
- Great team environment
- Excellent career growth opportunity