We are excited to be partnered with a globally recognised producer of domestic IOT technology in their search for back-end engineers!
This is an opportunity to work on multiple layers of the technology stack, ranging from customer-focused user experience work, building scalable distributed cloud services, working with big data, machine learning, and everything in between. You will learn how to design services and experiences to shape living for the better around the globe.
Here, you will collaborate with team members and other engineering groups internally to build, extend and maintain a cloud-native, API-driven IOT platform that is the basis of all products. You will be part of a fun-loving, ethical and diverse team that seeks challenges, loves improving and values teamwork. You will have opportunities for mentorship, career growth, and work on high-business impact areas.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyzing needs together with product managers, UX and other developers
- Participating in product design sessions with specific input on technical feasibility, scalability, extendable, performance, and maintainability
- Designing and operating solutions using a suitable combination of Cloud-native PaaS services, open source components and implementation in mostly Java
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of professional experience building systems with Java (Spring is essential for this role)
- Strong experience in RESTful endpoints and API construction
- Strong experience with the following database technologies; SQL, MongoDB, Apache Kafka
How they Enjoy Work!
They are offering a fun place to work and grow both personally and professionally. If you have a positive outlook on life, you will truly flourish here.
They'll provide you with the training and tools needed for their environment as well as a salary up to 65,000 SEK (dependent on experience), a bonus based on company performance, pension, 30 days' vacation and much more!