Data Platform & Analytics Manager (Credit Risk) - Flexible location - £40-67k
Please note - you must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this position - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship. This role will require you to commute to one of the base office locations at least once per month.
An exciting and well-known UK based finance organisation are looking to recruit a Data Platform & Analytics Manager to sit with their Credit Risk function.
This is a brand new role which reports in to the Senior Manager. You will support the team to manage and develop the data platforms and the utilisation of the data extracted from them. You will provide the wider business with key data relating to customers which will assist in the improvement of customer satisfaction and engagement across the entire organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting to develop the Data Platform strategy and roadmap.
- Supporting the design, build and implementation of large scale data platforms.
- Constantly look to improve the efficiency and reliability of the data platforms.
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Support all data platforms, internally and externally.
- Advise on use of appropriate technologies to drive future data analytics.
- Be aware of new technologies which could improve the data platforms and data extraction.
To be a good fit for this role you should have a strong background in Data & Analytics as well as a solid understanding of credit risk. You should also have the following experience:
- Good understanding of Power Curve (or similar technologies)
- Knowledge of Information Security
- Understanding/awareness of emerging cloud technology
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong hands-on technical background.
To apply for this role please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.