Title: D365 F&O Supply Chain Consultant
Location: Remote with minimal travel post COVID
Salary: Generous salary BOE
***Manufacturing experience required***
**Only open to US Citizens at this time**
*Previous MS Partner experience required*
My client, a tier-one MS Gold Partner, is looking for an experienced D365F&O Manufacturing/Supply Chain Consultant to join their growing team! The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the D365 F&O platform with a focus on the Manufacturing and Supply Chain modules as well as have the ability to work alongside a project team of other analysts, consultants and/or a project manager, as well as be able to provide initial reviews of deliverables, identify risks/issues and provide mitigation strategies, give project status to your Project Manager and/or client
- Prior experience as an IT consultant, particularly within the Dynamics AX/D365FO
- Expertise in the supply chain/SCM modules of Dynamics AX/D365 (Purchasing, Procurement, Inventory, Logistics, Warehouse Management, Sales, etc.)
- Prior experience engaging in a wide portfolio of consulting projects ranging from the formulation and analysis of business, process, and organizational strategies, to the implementation of technology solutions.
- Deep understanding of business processes and process modelling
- Prior Microsoft Gold Partner experience
Apply now by sending your CV to with your phone availability to
Reiley Callahan: firstname.lastname@example.org , 646-415-8988
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-415-8988. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.