My client works with in the exponentially growing industry of Data Management. They are a private equity backed UK-based software vendor, with global aspirations. Their solution provides on-demand access to data on any device, whether data is on-premise, hybrid or in the cloud. This means that disaster recovery solutions become a thing of the past for clients.
The successful candidate will be leading the Cloud and working as part of my clients Engineering team to ensure the production of a high-quality software. This is a very exciting opportunity for a high-achieving, highly motivated and results orientated professional who wants to spend the next few years driving significant growth in the South African market.
- Accountable for the on time and to quality delivery of software development projects.
- Working closely with the Product Managers and Product Design team to agree priorities, engineering plans and clear deliverables.
- Establish technical competencies within your team and foster a strong working relationship with the Chief Architect, Site Reliability Engineer and Principal Product Innovation Engineer.
- Create, implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan for the software within your team.
- Assist with the development and recruitment of the required skills to achieve the companies vision.
- Mentoring and coaching of team to be world class at what they do.
- Translate communications between executives and engineers.
- Aligning your team's work to business objectives.
- Be curious, research and try new working practices that can enhance the team's performance.
- Drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the development teams.
- Be accountable for the quality and safety of software that is developed within your team.
- Define and report on appropriate KPIs for both the team and executive stakeholders.
- 5+ Years working experience with .NET, C#.
- Minimum 4 years experience of people management and ability to lead, drive and influence others (technical and soft skills).
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Solid experience in the full SDLC.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Azure / Azure Batch / Azure functions / Application insights / Microsoft Graph API / Azure Devops (ADO) / Git
- Knowledge on Google API
- Knowledge on building complex web applications (RESTful APIs, Security best practices, Scalability)
- Excellent written and spoken English and communication skills.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further detail.