My client, a renowned Microsoft Gold Partner, is looking for a Regional CRM Practise Lead to drive and lead the digital transformation journey!
Role & Responsibilities
- Be fully responsible for the over performance and business growth in GC region, including sales, project management and consulting.
- Leverage technical knowledge to design and implement CRM solutions
- Support business development and investment decision to help grow the offering and practice
- Act as a team leader to and support personnel activities
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong CRM project consultancy background with solid exposure on Digital Transformation projects
- Well understanding of the industry, client perspective, the technologies and the business
- Some knowledge of software in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net, and etc.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities
- Knowledge on Dynamics CRM is definitely a plus
- Must be fluent in English
This is a fantastic opportunity and great project to work with 5 working days a week, comprehensive remuneration packages and training provided. We are hiring within the week and If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to email@example.com or call on +65 3163 2036 (Ext 5030).