Front-end Developer - In House
Do you want to be a part of a core development team creating core functionalities of a product whilst being involved with design/architecture through to the deployment?
For more information click on the link. #Oslo #Front-end
You will be focused on the development tasks and must have the ability to write clean, scalable and high-quality code that is easy to maintain. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced and agile environment where having a user focused mindset will be vital.
This position will give you the opportunity to work with a product designed to track sales and visually display the sales performance to the team, allowing companies to make sales more competitive and help improve overall sales performance.
- 2+ Years' experience
- React, Redux, Webpack, Typescript, Jest
- Cloud: Azure*
- Storage: SQL, Cosmos DB, Redis*
- CI/CD: Azure DevOps*
* Beneficial qualifications not deemed as a must have
- Markets across the EU, UK and US
- Offers the ability to work remotely (subject to conditions)
- Flexible work hours
- No legacy systems
- Very social company
- 2 trips a year offered to all employees
- Social events for staff every month
- Travel insurance for you and your family
- Priority Treatment insurance
For more information contact Fraser Adamson at - firstname.lastname@example.org or connect via LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/fraser-adamson/