BI, Data Analyst - Remote (Manchester Area)
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst to join their team. They are a growing medium sized enterprise company.
- Analysing, designing and implementing bespoke dashboards and solutions
- Interrogating data
- Prepare reports
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- SQL - proficient - write stored procedures, database structures
- ETL - extracting, transforming, loading data, manage packages, stored procedures
- SSIS - fix packages when they break
- Visual Studio
Desired Skills/Interest in Learning
These skills are not essential to have to be successful in getting the job, however it would help to have exposure or a keen interest in learning these skills as this role will grow and develop into a specialist role over the next 2 years.
- Power BI
- DAX/ MDX
- R / Python
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Technology driven
- Family orientated, sense of belonging
- Diverse (gender/age/race)
- Open, share ideas, communicative
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary - £25K - £32K - dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Plan
- Shares Incentive Plan
- Holidays - 22.5 annual allowance + 8 days Bank Holidays
- Training and Development
- 100% Remote Working
- Occasional travel into Manchester office, once every few months (when normal)
- Workings hours - 9am-5pm, core hours are 10am-4pm, they are flexible as long as you get the work done
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.