My client was established in 2007 and since then they have been providing software to the insurance industry, helping shape the success of business. With experience in the South African, UK and European insurance markets, they are able to deliver solutions and offer cutting edge insurance software that will take your business forward.
My client offers the successful candidate the opportunity to be exposed on projects in the UK and European markets, with predominantly greenfield development. The successful candidate will also gain exposure with all aspects of the SDLC and code in an environment where SOLID principles and best practice is enforced. The team is 25 people, meaning that your voice will be heard.
- Full-stack development experience. Minimum 4 years .NET or similar, including web.
- Good database design skills. Minimum 4 years relevant experience.
- Experience with Distributed Version Control systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Experience in or exposure to mobile development, cross-platform and/or native.
- Exposure to cloud-native solutions, any provider.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Informatics or similar tertiary qualification
- Links to StackOverflow, GitHub and / or Bitbucket public accounts.
- Experience working in a distributed team.
- Competitive salary
- 100% remote working
- 18 days leave which increase up to a maximum of 25 with years of service
- We encourage learning and will fund Azure/AWS certifications
- We will also partially pay for further education (in related field to your position)
- Medical aid
- Good work-life balance
- New tech and international projects
- Exposure to the full SDLC