Want to work with Golang? This company is a SaaS company, focusing on the financial market in the Nordic region. Still owned by the founders, they have have been developing powerful but at the same time user-friendly digital products for the financial market for over 7 years now.
Through their two business areas, Banking and Finance and Listed Companies, they offer a number of niche products with a focus on user experience. They are currently working with the absolute majority of the Nordic region's largest banks, institutional investors and listed companies.
There are 10 developers and 3 different teams ( 3/4 in each team), they are looking for a Senior Developer for one of the teams, the tech stack you will work alongside is: Go, Java, React, Docker, GCE.
The ideal candidate:
- They are looking for people that are interested in many areas when it comes to web development. A generalist who is comfortable working with client and server side as well as infrastructure.
- Stack agnostic developers, they are really interested in the developers with a hacker mindset and that are interested in learning and working with new technologies.
- Someone who can work with things from the ground up. They are looking for a 'Senior' but this doesn't mean it couldn't be someone with 3 years' experience, it's more about what have they done during their time. They are also looking for a Team Lead (seperate advert but please still apply to this one if you are interested in that role as well).
- They will work mostly with Go, but they also work with Java, Angular, React, Docker, GCE, Kubernetes but they could have just .NET experience, be really talented and very interested in working with Go.
- It would be a huge positive if they have an interest in the stock market/financial analytic tools.
- Relevant Degree/education
Apply to find out more!