My Client are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Tech Lead to join them in working on an innovative and exciting new project. You will be working on a product allowing individuals to keep track of their home maintenance and connect with professionals in that line of business. You will also be working with the Norwegian Electronic Identity Scheme and the Real Estate Registry to keep their product in line with GDPR, allowing only the correct people to access their information.
There is a huge growth in their market and are in a very strong position due to the huge amount of value in their data and the fact that their product is totally unique and the only solution on the market to perform in this way.
You will need to possess at least some of the following qualities:
- Development background
- Hands on coding
- .NET Core and React.js experience
- Previous AWS knowledge is preferred, however experience with SaaS, any cloud providers is a plus
- Architecture experience
- Work end to end
- DevOps experience
- Must have lived in Norway for at least 5 years, understands the Norwegian housing market.
- Flexible working hours
- Internet coverage
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Training courses and the option to attend conferences based on personal interests
- Gym membership
For more information please contact Paige Ryder at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.