D365 Business Central Product Manager, £80,000
Fed up of scrolling through adverts?
Over the past 7 months I've been working closely with an E-Commerce Company based in the UK to build their D365 Business Central Team. The final piece to their puzzle is a D365 Business Central Product Manager. If you've previously been responsible for identifying and specifying improvements to technical and back end systems including Dynamics 365 Business Central let speak today.
Their Go-Live is planned for the end of June, you'll be joining a great company who value their employees and have an amazing internal atmosphere - even with even one working remotely.
The company are specifically looking for someone who has experience in managing end to end Dynamics NAV/BC implementations. They are the industry leader and have numerous sites across London.
The role would offer you the chance to work alongside one of the leading Dynamics Partners allowing you to take ownership of your career.
Why is this company different?
- A base salary ranging 75,000 - 80,000 (experience dependant)
- Company benefits - flexitime, homebased - amazing company culture
- Dynamics NAV and certifications offered
- Company revenue is predicted to reach £400 million
- Brand new team - great internal investment
What skills are required?
- Management experience - AGILE, PRINCE2, Waterfall
- Experience with ERP systems ideally Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision/Business Central implementations
- Ability to positively manage a team
- Strong understanding of the finance/retail modules of D365 BC, Purchase Order, Sales Order, Financials, Inventory
- Understanding of Retail and E-Commerce sector
- EDI expsoure - analysing existing functionality and defining new flows to support internal growth
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work effectively with others and independently
What are the responsibilities:
- Take ownership over the D365 BC product and various integrations
- Understand the business to contextualise with need
- Be able to express ideas within the team but also deliver solutions at senior management and board level
- Work to strict timescales and agreed standard
- Be dynamic in adapting to changes#
- Be in-directly responsible for the extraction from source of financial data and ensuring that data is correctly transformed and mapped
- Help deliver strategy and create recommendations for company improvements
- Challenge the design of Dynamics NAV systems and reports to help improve the provision of information
- UK Wide Travel Often Expected
Interested? Get in touch for a confidential consultation.
Think you have what it takes - no matter how junior or senior, if you're looking to work on innovative Dynamics 365 (NAV/AX/CRM) projects this year, apply now!!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/D360BC/NAV market reply with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Drop me a call on: 01914060304. If you don't think this is suitable now but you will be interested in the future follow me on Linked in and we can stay in touch.