Oracle Integration Developer - *Danish Speaking*
My client, in Northwest Copenhagen, requires the services of 2 Oracle Integration Developers. The project will run till the end of the year and is likely to be extended.
In connection with the ongoing takeover of the ownership of our client's integration platform and the solutions thereon, we are looking for two competent, experienced and proactive senior developers.
The consultant must partly contribute with development, support and maintenance in the current integration team, which primarily consists of offshore developers, and partly be part of the acquisition of ownership together with our client's own core team. Around the latter, the consultant will be expected to contribute with input and observations both about technical issues as well as about the team's agile development process and the like.
Requirements for competencies and experience
* In-depth knowledge of and extensive experience with service-based integration solutions and patterns
* Very much like concrete experience with Oracle Service Bus - and optimal if there is experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure or Oracle Integration Cloud
* Extensive experience of working in agile (scrum) teams
* Concrete experience of working with an offshore team
* 8+ years of experience with IT projects
* 3+ years of experience as a developer
It is essential to speaking Danish and English fluently.