Job title: Director of ERP and CRM
Job location: Hartford, CT area
This organization in the healthcare industry is looking for a Director of ERP and CRM to join their team! They are going through a global D365 migration and need someone to lead this project! You will be managing a team of 15 people and ensure that the project is meeting deadlines and budget along with doing some hands on work. Previous D365 Finance & Operations implementation experience is required!
Role & Responsibility:
- Manage migration to D365 F&O
- Working closely with MS Partner
- Troubleshoot issues and conduct testing
- Managing team of IT specialists
- Staying on budget with upgrade and support tools
- D365 F&O implementation experience is required to be considered
- Dynamics NAV or Dynamics AX experience is a plus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Ability to travel to locations all over the world
- Rapidly growing company with massive potential
- Quick opportunities for a raise
- Entrepreneurial work environment with friendly employees and management
- 3 weeks PTO
To apply, please contact Shreya Pai at 646-540-7500 or by email at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7500. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!