My client are a successful family business, now a Microsoft Gold Partner Consultancy, who are looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant to join their growing team.
This organisation pride themselves on delivering personalised tailor-made solutions to their impressive client base across a range of industries, specialising in SQL, the BI Stack and Power BI Solutions, both on-premise and on Azure.
This is a really unique opportunity to join a company who are working on cutting-edge BI projects, whilst still retaining their close-knit culture and strong team ethic. You'll have the opportunity to really make a difference, and will be well-supported in technical, professional and personal development.
Please note that their office is based in Berkshire, although you will primarily be home-based, with occasional travel to the office or client site when needed. This means that you can reside anywhere in the UK, as long as you are open to travel.
- Expert-level SQL Server and T-SQL skills
- Extensive experience developing Power BI solutions with use of DAX
- Experience with some of the BI Stack: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Microsoft Azure understanding and/or experience is desirable
- Either prior Consultancy experience, or experience working in a Consultant-like capacity
- Salary of £45-60,000 depending on experience
- Training in Azure & other relevant technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Travel expenses paid
Interviews are taking place shortly, so if this exciting opportunity appeals to you, please apply ASAP for your application to be considered.