Lead C# Developer - Vilnius - Up To €72K DOE
I am working with a Gold Microsoft Partner who are looking to hire a Lead .NET Developer to assist the Development teams in their Vilnius office. My client is a leading Cloud Native company and is currently working on an exciting project to create a Cloud-based AI platform.
As a Lead Developer you will be responsible for both mentoring and working with other developers to create application architecture and translate it to tangible development. You will also effectively gather customer and stakeholder requirements and ask clarifying questions when they are needed.
This is a great project for developers who enjoy creating something entirely from scratch, as this will not involve any legacy tech or existing code. My client also presents the opportunity to work with the latest cutting-edge cloud technologies
- Develop Cloud-based AI platform
- Participate in the development process relying on your technical expertise
- Keep up to date on technology innovations
- Help create, maintain and follow best practices for development work including coding, testing, source control, build automation, continuous deployment and continuous delivery
- Maintain up-to-date certifications on relevant technologies
- Hire, Mentor and support a team of C#/.NET developers
- Deep knowledge of software development methodologies and abilities to quickly adopt to languages and platforms when needed
- Extensive development experience in C#/.NET
- Experience with developing Multi-tenancy SaaS applications
- Experience with DevOps including CI/CD and Configuration Management
- Experience in cloud application development for one of cloud providers (Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning
- Understanding infrastructure design including private-, hybrid- and public Cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage
This role is NOT a remote opportunity - the ideal candidate will be available to work on-site in Vilnius. I am welcoming applicants from re-locators from within the EU, as my client will assist with relocation for the right developer. My client may also assist with visa sponsorship for candidates based within continental Europe.
My client offers a competitive salary, continuous career development and a work environment marked by collaboration and innovation. They are actively interviewing now for this position, so do not delay if you are interested!
You can reach me via email: 'email@example.com' or by phone: +44(0)191 338 6624. I am always available for a confidential chat if you would like some more information!