Job Description - Senior Full Stack Developer
This role is focused on finding a long-term, Senior person who can join a small team as they move towards a larger Permanent staff focus. Currently it is a small team based near Helsinki, with both Native Finnish and English speakers. This company are focused on quality - they want clean code and the "Senior" focus is because they want someone to add quality to their team and to find someone who can "stand on their own feet" with projects.
They are offering a great salary package as well as other possible benefits/incentives for motivated people with the right experience. They started in 2011 and have products with multiple focuses and a range of well-known Clients from Finland, UK, Russia, India and many more. If you would like to join a small team who are expanding, read below for more information about what this opportunity can offer.
Role & Responsibilities
- Although there will close training offered at the start, in the medium-long term this role will include working Full Stack, often with independent projects. There is a focus on clean code and code reviews are a regular part of their current setup.
- Some projects will be focused on integration work from and old Client system to my Client's product, some will be Web Development of one of their products, the work will vary on a regular basis - so a positive attitude to learning new things is important.
- This team will expand in the next 12 months, this position will be seen as Senior and a key part of how the company decide to move forward, so longer-term responsibility and a good communicator who can add a voice to their team is important.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5-10+ years C#.NET
- 2+ years TypeScript
- Databases (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL etc)
- Some sort of architecture (e.g. microservices, solution, database, etc)
- Very competitive salary offered. Ideally they want this person to be invested in the long-term, so stock options can be looked at.
- Flexible with holidays and with remote working, but when Covid improves they hope to have their team in the office at least 1x per week to keep a great team atmosphere.
- Modern technologies and a international environment that will offer ever-changing challenges which won't make you bored of doing the same tasks.
For more information about the company and role, please contact the Hiring Manager - David Field at firstname.lastname@example.org