A well-established, present, fast-paced organisation that, not only specialises within their field, but also leads by example. Its business revolves around the support of other companies, thus is very client-focused and therefore provides insights into other sectors and industries.
You will be positioned within the core of the business. Providing insights and development opportunities that will promote the company's mission. By monitoring and optimising the performance of the systems and ensure excellent results that also support client's needs.
- Distinguishing errors found within the database.
- Support the management of the system and apply solutions.
- Performing daily, weekly, and monthly system checks and assembling reports.
- Comprehensive understanding of operating systems (Linux, Windows, UNIX).
- Able to comply with ISO and ITIL framework procedures.
- Experience working with live systems.
- Proficient understanding of the English spoken and written language.
- SQL Server
- Azure SQL database
Work within a company that sets the standard, trends, and is highly distinguished.
Grow professionally by taking advantage of events, training, and insights by field experts.
Be part of a team that is looked upon as the driving force of the business operation.
Explore clear career options within and outside the company.
Interested? Get in touch:
+44 (0) 191 255 1436