Dynamics 365 F&O Payroll Consultant - Canada/USA - Remote
A MS Gold Partner I'm working with is looking to bring on a Dynamics AX/365 resource to their team for a major $13 million Dynamics 365 project.
My client is a Member of Microsoft's Partner and Product Advisory Board and has been the recipient of numerous Microsoft awards for excellence in performance and customer implementations. They are currently serving over 200 Customers across the US, with over 300 successful implementations.
They are looking to schedule first round interviews this week.
- Previous experience with Partners is a must
- 3-5 years' experience implementing HR/Payroll
- Experience working for / with medium to large organizations
- Knowledge working with Dynamics D365FO, Ultimate, Workday, COINS or Viewpoint Software
- Exposure to Union Payroll, Construction Operations desirable
- Analyzes customers' business requirements
- Configures solution in ERP to meet client requirements
- Develops Functional Design Specifications for Solution Gaps
- Provides Users training
- Collaborates with Project Manager and other Workstream members to ensure the overall solution meets client requirements
- Provides additional applications/training support as necessary
- Develops supporting deliverable documentation
What you need to: apply now!
If you want to learn more about this role please contact Catherine Jakab at 813-437-6868 or send an email to email@example.com