Magento 2 Developer - Remote Based - Permanent - Up to £50k Per Year
I am currently working with an award winning IT Services and Technology company. They Require a Magento Developer to join their team and help them expand. They provide a range of IT Support, Microsoft and Business Software and also Cloud Solutions to their clients.
You will have the opportunity to join a growing team of e-Commerce developers, where you can increase your skill set and career within a fast paced environment. This role will include changing international business, global websites, multi-currency, business logic and integration into several systems, including Microsoft ERP, payment gateways, email communications and existing memberships.
- Ideally Magento 2 Certified (or actively seeking to be).
- Experience of Magento 2 in production environments, with extensive API extensions.
- Knowledge of Magento 2 platform server optimisation.
- Experience with Git/DevOps.
- Comfortable in a Linux server environment managing server configuration.
- The ability to write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards.
- Experience working with integration vendors (including payment gateways).
- Demonstrative experience or understanding of working in an environment with a multi-disciplined technology architecture, whereby there are dependencies between technology stacks
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge or experience working using an Agile SCRUM methodology
- Technical knowledge or previous experience of supporting 1 or more of the following technologies (advantageous):
- D365 CRM
- Umbraco CMS systems
- .NET / C# built web applications
- IBMi AS400 system
If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers throughout the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.