Nigel Frank International have partnered with an innovative TV Production company who are going through a huge growth phase resulting in the need of an ambition desktop support engineer.
This organisation are multi-award winning and with a number of projects in the pipeline, it's an exciting time to be joining their fast-paced Desktop Support department
Roles & Responsibilities
- Client & Staff helpdesk functions including logging/handling calls
- Machine imaging and hardware maintenance
- Able to support in the office and remotely
- Develop, maintain, support and optimise key functional areas (AD, DNS, DHCP Administration)
- Able to support in 1st and 2nd line
- Key services including AD, DNS, DHCP
- Understanding of full Office 365 suite, Windows, Citrix, Mac
- Good working knowledge of IT skills, Mac Literate and PC
- Accurate attention to detail of Data Input
- Great communication skills
- Experience in organising your own workload.
- Ability to work well with internal departments.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career who wants to expand their skill set and grow in the could world
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 338 7620 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/caitlyn-wade-72b0271b5/