AX Dynamics 365 technical consultant in the Netherlands. You will be in charge of implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of existing applications and efforts.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for providing Dynamics 365 finance & operations / AX design, development, testing, documentation and support for customization to existing and new features.
- You will be working with multiple stakeholders to try and understand the technical requirements from the clients and transform them into design documents.
- You give technical recommendations for installation, modification and development.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, business analysis, or business process consulting
- Experience working with external clients on system implementations or training
- Experience with CRM, ERP or eCommerce applications - experience in Dynamics is preferred.
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is preferred.
- Understanding of and experience with application integration technologies and projects is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrated interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- The ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Customer satisfaction and problem solving skills are essential.
- Experience in a start-up and product development environment is highly desired, along with experience launching a complex Enterprise Software Product.