DevOps Engineer, Reading (REMOTE), £60,000 - £70,000
We are offering an opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a multinational software tech company in the UK. In this position, you will be the considered a Senior, sharing your expertise with the rest of the team. You will be working with a collaborative, dynamic team to ensure the best results are delivered.
Role and responsibilities:
- This is a customer facing role where you will be required to liaise with customers to deliver projects in a timely manner
- You will be supporting the development team with DevOps Technologies including CI/CD pipelines, configuring management
- Presenting documentations of solutions
- Azure DevOps
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- PaaS - Logic Apps, Azure SQL, AppServices, Functions etc
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products
- Strong understanding of Powersehll, GiT, ARM templates
- SC clearance or eligibility
We are shortlisting candidates for interview for the next 1-2 weeks. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, DevOps, Ansible, Terraform, CI/CD, Agile, Logic Apps, Azure SQL, Azure Functions, PaaS, Belfast, Remote, Home-based