Data Engineer - London
Are you a talented Data Engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company?
You will be working as part of leading consultancy that are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used to provide customers with the best solutions possible.
With a focus on helping businesses all over the UK, my client is looking for ambitious engineers who are eager to put their skills and talents to use. If you are adaptable, highly skilled and have an abundance of hands-on experience, this role is perfect for you.
This opportunity will give you the chance to work with the latest cutting edge technologies. Ensuring your skills are always up-to date. Working within this organisation will ensure that you are at the forefront of the industry!
This role is can be done completely remotely but being commutable to the London office is preferable.
You will be required to:
- Data Engineer on client projects
- Ensure that the design of data solutions and architecture work together efficiently
Proactively identify potential issues
- Own the overall design and implementation of data solutions process
- Work with customer business users to ensure that the design of the solution supports the customer's business requirements
- Identify project risks or escalating issues and feedback information to Managing Consultants, Project Managers, and/or Senior Management
You will need to have strong skills in the following areas:
- 5 years' experience working within an Data Engineer role
- SPARK ETL, and pipeline engineering
- Base Salary - up to £60,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working - this role can be done remotely. However, being commutable to the office is preferable
- Pension contribution of 6% with the option to increase by a further 3%
- Discretionary share options and profit-sharing scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday / year increasing by 1 day per year of service to a maximum of 30 days
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group