To be successful in this role you should be passionate about handling the general order management together with other team members and work closely with logistics partner to ensure that the operations runs smoothly, and be able to work independently and held accountable for the entire order management (region based). It is expected that you provide process improvements.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the entire order management/fulfilment process from when the order arrives in the ERP system via Dynamics365 to complete delivery of product - including return shipments.
- Track open orders through the open order report, keep the sales team and customers informed on their order delivery statuses
- Develop and maintain the ongoing collaborative relationship with departments like sales, sales operations, planning, procurement, quality and project teams.
- Inform partners, customers and cross-functional teams about relevant issues
- Assess customer orders received from Sales and assure that they are correctly processed through the ERP system
- Initiate process improvements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- 3+ years working with Dynamics365
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes rapidly
- Assertive, pro-active style with sense of urgency
- Skills in building relationships
- Strong team-working skills
- You are motivated to manage your stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have strong problem-solving capabilities to take concrete action plans and execute against them while dealing with daily operational tasks.
- You align and collaborate with colleagues from different departments and external relations such as suppliers and partners.