Looking for a Power BI Consultant to Join a fast growing Consultancy company. They want their staff to perform at their best, so they can provide a positive and motivating environment where they can grow personally and professionally. They like to have fun as a team, encourage knowledge sharing and continuous learning and take pride in delivering the best possible outcomes for all their clients.
Along with a great company culture, my client provides an exceptional compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan.
Role & Responsibilities
- Being able to hit the ground running with Power BI skills.
- Being able to work unsupervised.
- Good client engagement skills. E.g. requirements gathering, managing expectations through project delivery, etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- SQL Experience
- 6-12 months or more experience of Power BI
- Data Warehousing experience
- Experience using Azure ADF, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Experience in working with large data sets
- Skilled in the development of interactive and insightful dashboards
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to demonstrate solutions to clients
- Organisational ability to manage and work on multiple projects / tasks
- Proven stakeholder management skills and the ability to easily build rapport
- Competitive salary package
- Training and development
- Paid Parental leave
- Health and wellness programme
- Additional leave, Social events, Discounts
My client really understands the importance of work life balance which is why they offer a range of flexible working arrangements which include WFH / Flexible working.
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin email@example.com or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.