A well-established and highly-successful Data Consultancy are seeking a passionate Power BI Consultant to join their team in London.
They're well-established within their field, and provide end-to-end Business Solutions to a varied client base, working across Azure, AWS and GCP.
Due to recent demand in their data visualisation offering, they're looking for a Power BI enthusiast who is able to hit the ground running in delivering effective end-to-end Power BI solutions to their varied client base. You will liaise directly with clients to understand their requirements, and will effectively manage their expectations throughout the project lifecycle, from design to delivery and providing end-user training where necessary.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Power BI Developer to take their career to the next level, and make a real impact in helping organisations to transform their approach to reporting and visualisation.
Please note that when things return to normal, you will be required to travel to client site around 2-3 days per week, and can spend the remaining time working from home or in the Central London office.
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong Power BI Development experience including DAX
- Stakeholder management skills - requirements gathering, managing expectations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to consult
- Salary of £40-60,000 depending upon experience
- Discretionary share options and profit sharing scheme
- 25 days' holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Death in service
- Pension contribution of 6%
This organisation are already interviewing, so please apply ASAP to be considered.