We are looking for senior developers to be part of one of Norway's largest development projects using technologies such as .NET C#, React, Redux, Azure, Docker, where they also have a plan to implement Machine learning, AI and Data Science (Big Data).
They are now looking to grow the team and are therefore looking for skilled software developers to join their team in Oslo to further develop and improve their insurance platforms for both internal and external use. The digital platform has been built from scratch using modern technology to put legacy in the past and focusing on the future.
Every single day, the focus is on finding smarter solutions and secure an undeniable digital future. They currently have 200 great people who work together in interdisciplinary and autonomous teams. Everyone works to deliver a stable, scalable and secure platform.
Skills and requirements:
- 5+ years as a .NET developer
- Write good clean code that works for a long time, is fast and easy to use
- Knowledge with DevOps and Azure
- Worked in an agile environment
- Higher education
What will you get?
- the benefit of working for a well-established Nordic company with flexible methodology of a start-up with modern offices.
- a big environment with developers, managers, business people, architects and designers. All in the same team
- good opportunities to continue to build knowledge as a full-stack developer, or develop further in management or architecture
- competitive salary packages with excellent insurance and pension scheme
- flexitime and summer time, so you can live a good life outside of work
- training facilities that allow you to cancel all other support memberships
- great canteen
For more information please contact Therese Dahl on +47 23 96 6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org