Senior Back End Developer (.NET) - English OR Finnish Speaking - Offices: Helsinki + Kotka (remote is fine, but visits to office 1x per week would be expected in the long term)
This In-house Development role is an excellent opportunity to do meaningful work. Their software is focused towards improving the carbon footprint of companies and buildings and now is a great time to join their team. Please read below to find out more information.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead and implement Back End development projects
- Drive architectural renewal together with other senior staff
- Coach new staff to grow in to better developers
Skills & Qualifications
- Senior experience working with Backend Development in designing and implementing modern data architectures preferably in Azure
- Strong experience in data modelling, databases, designing scalable API's
- Great experience with C# and .NET
- Strong communicator in either English or Finnish
- Experience with DevOps, Kubernetes and Docker is appreciated
- Work for a company who have great ethics and who's mission is to help improve the environment.
- International company, but still small and with a fun team environment.
- Work with latest technologies - no legacy work!
- Great benefits including healthcare, lunch vouchers and more.
1st stage - Meet the Lead Architect and discuss your experience and the company projects/direction
2nd stage - Meet the team and do a test
3rd stage - Discuss an offer
(This is a company who will move quickly for the right person, it might be 3 stages but this could be done within 1 week if needed)
If you have any questions, please email - email@example.com