.NET Developer based in Wrocław.
Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting on behalf of a global finance leader who are looking for experienced .NET Developer to join their expanding team based in Wroclaw. This is the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects role within an international team in the Global Banking division, including a project to build large scale content management and messaging services.
This role is mostly based in back-end development but some knowledge of front-end development is required.
This role would provide allow for development to further your career, with progression into different areas being available and opportunities for training and development too. There is also a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Develop business-critical products & services in an environment that requires flexibility and high productivity
- Collaborating with project managers, business analysts, architects and quality assurance professionals.
- Have a sharp focus on application design, security and performance.
- Ability to investigate and resolve problems
- A background in Agile development, and a history of working in a global team
- Experience in C#/.Net technologies, including: Microsoft SQL Server 2012 / 2016; ASP.NET.
- Experience of .Net Core and use of containers is a benefit
- Proficiency building and deploying applications in an IIS environment, using Microsoft Visual Studio and GitHub Source Control
- Knowledge of web front-end technologies, i.e. HTML and CSS
- Exposure to Data Modelling / Database Design (Oracle technical knowledge would be beneficial)
- A clear communicator, able to summarise technical information for a variety of stakeholders
If this sounds like a role that you'd be interested in then email me at email@example.com