Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Systems Analyst - Vancouver - Remote
A key Microsoft Partner is experiencing a period of growth and searching for a Dynamics CRM Technical Systems Analyst to join the expanding team - remotely!
Please note the organization is based in Vancouver (PST).
- Support Dynamics CRM projects in both a functional and technical capacity by working directly with clients as well as the development team
- Utilize your Dynamics expertise to analyze requirements and provide CRM solutions for a variety of clients, primarily in the healthcare and transportation industries
- Build and configure dashboards and reports, anticipate and troubleshoot problems, assist technically at all stages of the project life cycle
- Development experience in the Microsoft stack - including Dynamics, Sharepoint and Power BI
- Excellent communication skills and experience in a client-facing position is preferred
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Unlimited opportunity to grow with the organization
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work from home flexibility
- Apply today! Contact Emily Johnston via phone (347-577-9997) or email (email@example.com)
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.