Looking for a Data Engineer to join a big Consulting firm who focuses on Strategy, transformation, cloud, data and engineering. Their purpose is to make an extraordinary impact on their Clients and people. My clients inclusive culture has resulted in them receiving a number of Great Place to work accolades, Including the Excellence in Well being award.
Along with a great company culture, my client provides an exceptional compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will solve the problems that others cannot.
- You will also spend a day a week working on a combination of internal products and your own development
- You'll create platforms based around cloud-native technologies
- Working knowledge of data transformation & pipelines processes
- Creating and/or maintaining production software delivery pipelines using common CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, GoCD, CircleCI)
- Working with one or more of the main cloud providers (AWS, Azure or Google)
- Have a drive for self-improvement and learning, including learning new programming languages
- Working with Hadoop big data platforms (either Cloudera / Hortonworks or cloud native equivalents)
- Data reporting and visualisation tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik)
Skills & Qualifications
- DB technologies: SQL Server / PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Hive / Spark / Impala
- AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Life Insurance
- Annual training
- Income protection
- 9% Pension
- Private health care
- 25 days holiday
My client really understands the importance of work life balance which is why they offer a range of flexible working arrangements which include WFH / Flexible working. Working closely with clients is key to successful outcomes, and so travel both UK and international is also a requirement.
My client is looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.