Nigel Frank International have partnered with a leading Microsoft Partner who offer leading cutting edge technical consulting, design, build, and migration services to their customers to maximise their utilisation in new Microsoft technologies.
As a crucial partner within the Azure space due to their tight working relationship with Microsoft, this Microsoft Partner are considered an expert within their field and have proven results of providing full solutions within a full range of infrastructure disciplines and Microsoft Technologies including Azure, Microsoft's Cloud platform.
Due to exceptional growth and a further strategy to expand over the next two years, this well renowned Microsoft Partner are now looking for an Azure Engineer to join the team. As an Azure Engineer, your role will involve supporting the Technical Lead to create a deliver an enterprise scale infrastructure solution that will meet the customer's objectives and increase business profitability.
- Opportunity to gain highly accredited certifications in Microsoft technologies specific to your role as an Azure Engineer
- Strong focus on cross-selling and an opportunity to learn new skills and technologies to expand skillset and stay up to date with market
- A real chance to be promoted within a short space of time and move into an architectural role
- Work with bespoke Azure Sentinel and Bastion once the product has been fully developed
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conceptualisation and design of complex solutions
- Running technical workshops covering various technologies
- Commitment to staying up to date with new to market technologies to deliver industry best practice service offerings
- Delivery of technology specific presentations to both large seminars and smaller workshop environments
- Experience in a customer facing role, delivering and supporting technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies
- Experience of a range of Microsoft technologies including:
- Microsoft Windows Server (minimum version 2016)
- Microsoft Windows (minimum version 10)
- Application Architectures and Migrations based on IaaS and PaaS
- Azure SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Managed Instance
- Office 365 ATP, Azure Sentinel, Defender ATP, WebApps, SQL backends (desirable)
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/