Dynamics AX/ D365 FO Technical Lead
Consultant: Liana Robson
Contact details: L.email@example.com
I am excited to announce that due to growth of the business my client based in Johannesburg are now seeking a Dynamics AX/ D365 FO Technical Lead.
The role will be a part of IT team and report to the CIO, whilst working closely with other IT and Application managers.
Must have positive and up-beat attitude, will play a key role in decision making, system designing and training junior developers and BAs.
Fast paced and highly rewarding environment, open communication and a collaborative team.
Required skills and experience:
- 7+ years working experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX (D365 F&O skills is a must)
- Business process analysis and solution design experience
- Development knoweldge is a must (X++ and C#)
- Ability to train and lead a team
- Strong communication skills (fluent in English)
Why work for them?
- Attractive salary + great pension
- Dynamic role with a lot of opportunity for personal growth
- Continuously moving to the newest technology stack
- Exciting upcoming projects (ERP and CRM)
- Talented and friendly team
Start date: ASAP
To discuss this new opportunity in more detail, please send your latest CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we aim to respond to each application, this is not always possible. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruiter worldwide, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with Microsoft Partners and End users throughout South Africa and the world and have never had such a large demand for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising in placing candidates in markets in South Africa I have developed excellent relationships with employers across South Africa.
AX/ Axapta/ Dynamics AX/ Microsoft Dynamics/ Dynamics 365/ Developer/ Architect/ Technical Specialist/ X++