Business Intelligence for a leading Nordic omni-channel retailer.
They're one of the largest retailers in the Nordic countries and with over 2.5 million members they have annual turnover of 3.5 billion SEK and annual online growth of around 40%.
To support the huge amount of data they work with, they're looking for a skilled data passionate to drive the next generation of Business Intelligence and Analytics platforms. Allowing them to be truly data driven and create a more stable foundation for the business.
You will get the opportunity to shape the BI and Analytics platform, while working together in a team to combine new technologies to benefit users across the Nordics.
They have recently switched to a completely cloud-based BI environment based on Azure Synapse, Data Factory and Power BI, with a completely cloud-based enviro for Data Science as well which is based on Azure Data Bricks. Other tools and technologies they work with include SQL, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI.
The friendly and skilled team are currently built up of a mixture of data engineers, data scientists and analysts to help the business to be data-driven.
In this role you will provide decision support to various teams through data modelling, analysis, and distribution. You will also be working closely with business users and the engineering team to support the ongoing development of the enterprise-wide BI platform.
Your responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Drive Proof of Concepts in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining the central data warehouse solution (design, development and testing)
- Create new and improve current data structures and data pipeline performance
- Drive and contribute to the BI and DW innovation
- Managing solutions tests (unit and integration testing) and transition to production
- Developing and improving guidelines and rules to support the community
If you think you've got what it takes and want to join a fantastic team and company, then apply with your up to date CV. If you have any questions then reach out to me using the below details:
I am also available on +46 8-502 425 38 and email@example.com, or you can find me on LinkedIn ( https://bit.ly/2TORgSb )