MS Dynamics CRM/D365 Sr. Developer - Chicago
One of our market-leading clients is looking to add to their team by bringing on a Dynamics CRM/D365 Senior Developer. This role is Azure and Power Automate heavy, so the ideal candidate would be able to bring a strong understanding and proficiency of these platforms.
- Cross-departmental collaboration to customize, develop, integrate and support various D365 projects
- Analyze and troubleshoot challenges/issues to evaluate improvements
- Lead CRM implementations and determine the requirements for them
- Extremely hands-on through configuration and development stages of projects
- Serves as an SME when it comes to all things CRM, especially in a technical capacity
- 5+ years of experience with MS Dynamics CRM/D365 CE
- 2+ years of Azure experience
- Power Automate proficiency
- A background check may be required
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401k + match
If you or someone you know is interested let's connect!
Contact me at:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6566. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!