Support Consultant - Home-based, £45,000
Earlier this month I spoke with a Gold Partner based in the UK who have a refreshing approach to D365 implementations and offer a flexible working day to their employees. The companies Business model is focused on supporting their staff with internal progression, training and investment in innovation. Maintaining strong customer relationships and ensuring the clients' needs are priority is paramount. If you're a Dynamics Consultant who dislikes the focus on 'billings' and believes the 'sell sell sell' tactic by partners is obsolete - this is the company for you.
What is the role?
-D365 Business Central Support Consultant
- You'll be involved in fast-paced customer focused projects
- Range of industries
- Finance module focused
What skills do you need to apply?
- 2 years of D365 Business Central support experience 3rd line - tickets & escalations.
- Strong understanding of Business Process
- Ability to support colleagues and offer adhoc training
- Creative thinking
- Customer relationship skills
- Ability to work independently
What Can This Company Offer You?
- Flexible working
- Remote options
-D365 Business Central implementations and support - SaaS
- Competitive salary
- Elastic Internal progression - no route is set in stone allowing you to have autonomy over your career pathway
This is a 2 stage process and interviews are booked in for next week. If you're wanting to apply or have a general chat about the market lets talk today. (Imogen DeVille) via the following means: phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.